Should you take a cash offer for your Dallas house?
I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no.
How To Sell A House For Cash
If you’re selling a property in Dallas to an end buyer (the person living in the home), chances are good it won’t be bought with cash.
Most transactions close with a bank loan, because most buyers don’t have the funds.
This isn’t news.
Even most investors don’t close transactions with cash. It’s easy to let a bank share the risk, even if you have the money – most investors spread themselves too thin.
At Metroplex Homebuyers we don’t spread ourselves too thin, because our primary goal is to build stable communities around the Dallas area.
In most cases, we’ll pay cash for your property in as little as one week.
The Benefits Of An All Cash Sale Of Your House
There are many benefits to selling your house fast.
You don’t have to…
- Deal with the hassles of waiting months for a buyer to get a mortgage, only to be told that the lender eliminated the program and you’re back to square one.
- List your house with a real estate agent and pay a huge commission.
- Deal with a lot of people just “kicking the tires” and checking out your property for fun. We don’t waste your time. This is our business.
- Paint, make repairs, or even clean up. We take properties just as they are. You won’t waste money on junk haulers or contractors.
- Deal with any paperwork. We have it all covered.
Working With A Reputable DFW Home Buyer
Always make sure that your cash buyer is reputable. At Metroplex Homebuyers, we offer great references of past sellers we’ve helped, we can show you examples of some of the latest projects we’ve worked on, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have so you feel comfortable.
We pride ourselves on being a strong part of the DFW community. Our local mission is to help local homeowners who need to sell your house fast do it quickly, at a price fair to you, and to help improve the beauty of neighborhoods one house at a time.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.
Get More Information on How To Sell Your Home
Selling a property in today’s market can be confusing. Connect with us on social media or contact us with any questions.